The third project component concentrates on the evaluation of the process: from the startup, to the actions undertaken by those involved in the project, to the consequences thereof. It also included documenting the strategies implemented to identify common or complementary interventions and divergences among the different actors as well as a renewing of intervention practices.
- To document the intervention practices adopted by youth centres, community organizations and police departments.
- To measure the effects of the project as seen by the partners.
- To create a future framework for the continuation of the project.
The evaluation strategy
- To verify to what degree the project produced the hypothesized effects or changes (as related to the conclusions of the comprehensive research action).
- To identify, during the course of the research project, any unexpected effects, barriers and/or any improvements resulting from the resolution of these factors (as related to the project’s orientations).